NICVD, Karachi is initiating Tele-Global Public Health and Preventive Cardiology Courses for Health Care Professionals. The program has a vision to prepare Health Care Professionals and others in prevention of heart diseases and disorders using technology or tele-health and mobile phone health.
- Health care professionals will prevent heart diseases in population
- Screen heart diseases in different age groups for reducing morbidity and mortality.
- Use Technology/ Tele-health /tele-medicine /tele-cardiology for better education and awareness locally and globally.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Doctor (MBBS and BDS)
- Nurses (B.Sc)
- Medical Directors (M.S or CEO's)
- Hospital Administrators (MBA or other)
- Microbiologist (M.Sc or B.Sc with test and interview)
- Health Care Professionals
- All applicants must have a bachelor's degree from HEC recognized educational institution in any area of Health Profession. Following doctors/students may apply with
- Physician and doctors with MBBS/BDS with house job.
- Nursing graduate with one year experience in any field.
- Health care professional with 16 years of education or M.Sc or Ph.D with one year experience of teaching or working in health related field.
ADMISSION AND SELECTION PROCESS:
- Applications form and prospectus can be downloaded from the link below.
- An application processing fee (non-refundable) will be charged at the time of submission of form.
- Payment should be made by Pay Order in favor of DIPCARD NICVD. No payment through cheque or cash will be accepted.
- Last date of submission is Monday, November 01, 2016 with fee of 2000 (Rupees Two Thousand Only)
- Last date of submission with late fee is on Monday, November 07, 2016 with fee of Rs.2500 (Rupee Two Thousand and Five Hundred Only). No application will be accepted after this date.
- If you are sending your documents through post, kindly ensure that your documents reach our office before the last date.
- Admission will be given after interview or be informed if admitted by 14th November, 2016.
- Classes will be commence by December 2016 (first week).
FOR FURTHER DETAILS:
Mailing Address: Post-Graduate Section, Fifth Floor, National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Rafiqui (H.J.) Shaheed Road, Karachi.
Phone: 021-99201271-10 Lines, Ext. 329.